Monday, April 26, 2010

Picture-log







I have nothing in particular to say today. Of course, that makes me like most bloggers, so I needn't be ashamed. I've done a bit of browsing of late, and most blogs seem to be by ladies who'd like you to admire their kids - or not. One (blonde. Why oh why do facts so often re-enforce prejudices?) remarks that strangers will keep commenting on her blog, and she's not happy about it.

Someone ought to tell her that a public forum is not the best place to disclose private information. Since what she has to disclose mostly consist of pictures of sticky-looking kids and remarks from her about how sweet they are and the funny things they say, I can't see her getting too much fame and international notoriety thereby.

Oh well, here's my shot at immortality as seen from the windows of the bus last week. Decided to go African, so there's wild life, the local township (people from elsewhere like seeing townships) and some wonders of engineering (just so people - or person - hiya Ern) don't think South Africa's all wildlife and townships.

No comments:

Post a Comment